Today we’ve seen some steam users have a crash to desktop issue on Celestian Tales: Old North Game so we have created a video tutorial about how to fix this issue on Windows 10.
This video tutorial is only for our paid members. The Locked Content has also includes text instructions.
There are so many fixes around the net about crashes to desktop problem but we’ve a specific fix for this game.
VIDEO TUTORIAL on HOW TO FIX “Celestian Tales: Old North” Game Crashes on Start-up Problem:
- If this is not the way you did it please go through these steps:
– Go to your Steam folder > steamapps > common > Celestian Tales Old North
– Right click the executable file and choose Properties
– Navigate to the Compatibility tab
– Tick the compatibility mode and choose Windows 7
- Windows 10 seems to not be playing “Well” with my video card. I have an AMD Radeon 6900M Series HD. But for some reason even though I have updated the driver and ensured it works, this game and a number of others do not seem to recognize it and instead automatically attempt to utilize my integrated HD Intel card. For now I have disabled it and that seemed to fix the problem of crashing