This article content is ripped all of the crash fixes for Football Manager 2016 game. In order to run FM 16 without crashes please do the following things:
(If you’re on a Mac, please read Our Guide to Resolving Launch issues on Mac)
If you receive a crash dump on game launch, please bear in mind a crash dump is the generic response for any type of crash – deleting the crash dump file will not help. There are a few troubleshooting techniques we suggest you undertake in order to get the game running.
Normally a crash dump on game start is related to a system or conflicting error, so we suggest the following steps to be completed in the following order:
– If running on Windows 10 please read this: Troubleshooting a Crash on Windows 10
– For any other crash read on.
– Make sure your Graphics Card drivers and installed and fully up to date
– If running on a laptop with dual graphics cards, make sure they are configured for the correct card to run with FM
– Make sure your Anti-Virus isn’t interfering with Steam or FM as this can cause problems when installing or launching the game
– Make sure your Windows Updates, DirectX and Net Framework are installed and up to date
If you have completed all of the above without being able to resolve your issue, please create a thread within our technical issues/crashes PC sub forum which can be foundHERE
Please include as many details as possible and list any troubleshooting techniques you’ve tried already so they can help you in the most efficient way.