If you want to get constant fps on F1 2017 you should change some of your settings. Also after the 4.1 patch F1 2017 faced fps drops. So if the patch makes your game slower then get rid of it. Downgrade it.
Follow these steps to get stable FPS on this game:
- Turn Vsync on and for Max FPS set at 61 fps in Crimson settings.
- Also enable Supersampling for this game in Crimson settings.
- Set dynamic hair turned to low.
- Adjust Ultra High settings.
- Try enabling v-sync or locking fps.
You can see our benchmark results: