You could probably get random freezing on new dlc : Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare , it can be occur on both menu of the game or multiplayer or mods screen. So, your screen goes freeze. These kind of problems are both happens on PC and XBox Consoles.
To fix these kind of fixes , please follow these steps:
- You simply can do anything and you will need to restart your PC
- Or force to close the Infinite Warfare game
For consoles – Xbox especially-
- To fix them exit to the home screen
- Use the menu button
- Then quit the game on Xbox One.
- You can also try turning your Xbox One or PS4 completely off to see if that solves the issue.
Alternative Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare DLC Solution for PC:
- Turn off Mouse Acceleration and Mouse Filtering in the settings.
- Turn Vsync off.
- Go to Nvidia graphics card, be sure to install the GeForce hotfix driver 355.80.
- Hope it fixes your problem!
If the above solutions doesn’t work please post your questions to our forum: http://gameslopedy.com/forums