This is the second tutorial for Fallout 4 Game's FPS Fix. You should follow these steps to make Fallout 4 game run more faster. Do not forget these are just workarounds, you should always upgrade your system to higher ones to get more performance.
Try these steps:
First of all unlock your FPS in Fallout4Pref.ini file. Then follow these steps:
- Go to your My Documents > MyGames > Fallout 4
- Edit Fallout4Prefs.ini
- Find the line iPresentInterval=1 and change it to iPresentInterval=0
- Very important part:
- Go into the Nvidia control panel,
- select 3D application settings,
- specifically for Fallout 4 and change the following
- Set maxiumum pre-rendered frames to: 1
- Set triple Buffering to: ON
- Ste vertical Sync to: Adaptive
- Also another thing that really helps is putting everything at the lowest settings possible.
This will improve your FPS rates.
Another extra solutions:
Example code in these files:
uExterior Cell Buffer=144
uInterior Cell Buffer=12