There are lot of reasons to why you should have SSD for improving your game performances. The most important thing is you can open and start your games more faster and smoothly by SSD. Even just a cheap SSD could improve your loading.
We have tested it with Men of War Assault Squad 2 game then it shows significant improvement compared to old HDD.
Here are some improvements we saw when we run our games on any SSD Card:
- Faster loading on any PC Game.
- Faster loading on Steam application opening.
- Significant performance improvement while creating online matches.
- More faster opening of any exe. file of any game.
- Increased FPS and smooth in-game performance.
- Lower lags.
- Also closing the game time is lowered.
This means you have to get an SSD to improve your game performance. If you do not want to buy more expensive ones, even the cheap 128GB solution will do your trick.